Dear Horizon Parents & Guardians,
Please see the following visitor restriction update:
As previously mentioned, until further notice, we will no longer be accepting outside guests to our campus. For clarification, “outside guests” refers to third party guest(s) – as in individuals not directly involved in Horizon Japan International School. Parents/guardians are not considered 3rd party guests and are still permitted to frequent our school grounds.
Therefore, until further notice, the following events will still be held as scheduled:
- Literacy Week Events (Feb 10 – Feb 14)
- Open House (Feb 11)
- Parent Curriculum Night (Feb 17)
- College Fair (Feb 19)
- Talent Quest (March 6)
- Student Led Conferences (March 20)
- International Cultural Festival (Apr 18)
- All other in-school programmes
Additionally, please see the following secondary field trip(s) update:
- MUN Trip to Taiwan (March 13-15) – Cancelled
- U.S.A. College Trip (March 20-28) – NOT Cancelled – Moving Forward as Planned
We will continue to update you and answer questions as needed.
Thank you for your understanding.